Army Public School is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Teachers-PGT/ TGT/ PRT .
About: Army Public Schools (APS) is a system of Public school established for imparting education to the children of the Indian armed forces personnel. With 137 schools throughout the country, it is one of the largest chains of schools in India. It is controlled by the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES), which was established in 1983, has over the years established more than 135 Army public schools and 249 Army pre-primary schools across India, and also several institutions of higher education.
Position: Teachers-PGT/ TGT/ PRT
Location: Across India
Last date for online application: 20-10-20
Vacancies: 8000 posts
- PGT: Post Graduation in the subject concerned with B.Ed
- TGT: Graduation with the subject concerned with B. Ed
- PRT: Graduation with B.Ed/ Two years Diploma in EleEdn
Age Limit (as on 01.04.2020):
- Fresh Candidates: Below 40 years (In the case of Delhi schools(Less than 5 yrs Experience) the candidate should be in the age bracket as per DSEA&R).
- Experienced Candidates: Below 57 years (In the case of Delhi as per DSEA&R) (Those with more than 5 years teaching experience in the last10 years).