ARM off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Graduate Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Arm Ltd. is a British semiconductor and software design company based in Cambridge, England.Its primary business is in the design of: ARM processors (CPUs), although it also designs other chips; software development tools under the DS-5, RealView and Keil brands; and systems and platforms, system-on-a-chip (SoC) infrastructure and software. As a “holding” company, it also holds shares of other companies. It is considered to be market dominant for processors in mobile phones (smartphones or otherwise), tablet computers and for chips in smart TVs and in total over 160 billion chips have been made for various devices based on designs from Arm (more than from any other company). The company is one of the best-known “Silicon Fen” companies. Since 2016, it has been owned by conglomerate SoftBank Group.
Position: Graduate Engineer
Experience: 6 month- 2 years
- A star that believes in making the whole constellation brighter rather than shining all alone. We are only about “We” and not “I”.
- Values communication as a key medium to nurture learning, builds trust with others and solves complex problems with dependencies.
- Strong understanding in the RTL2GDSII flow for leading or mainstream process technologies.
- Good understanding of the concepts related to synthesis, place & route, CTS, timing convergence, IR/EM checks and signoff DRC/LVS closure.
- Any implementation experience on Arm CPU and GPU IP designs would be very useful.
- Physical implementation of Arm’s latest CPU, GPU, NPU and Interconnect IP.
- Exposure to advanced and mainstream technology nodes(3nm/5nm/7nm/12nm/22nm) being driven by multiple foundries.
- Path-finding for Performance, Power and Area(PPA) metrics using varied recipes along with backend closure that’s representative of a tape-out.
- Implementation flow and PPA tuning across multiple vendor based EDA flows in parallel.
- Collaborating with Arm sales, marketing and end customers to refine the physical IP and implementation products.
- Contribute in brainstorming ideas, approaches and recipes on all products being designed in the team.