Arista Networks off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Technical Solutions Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Arista Networks was founded to pioneer and deliver software driven cloud networking solutions for large datacenter storage and computing environments. Arista’s award-winning platforms, ranging in Ethernet speeds from 10 to 400 gigabits per second, redefine scalability, agility and resilience. Arista has shipped more than 20 million cloud networking ports worldwide with CloudVision and EOS, an advanced network operating system. Committed to open standards, Arista is a founding member of the 25/50GbE consortium. Arista Networks products are available worldwide directly and through partners.
Position: Technical Solutions Engineer
Qualification: Minimum education is a MS in a technical field (CS/EE/ITP preferred). Industry certifications preferred. Prior TAC experience preferred.
- Respond to customer product inquiries via telephone or in written, internet-based email.
- Resolve customer concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters.
- Interpersonal skills and product knowledge and expertise are critical to responding to daily customer-centric activities.
- Troubleshoot problems with hardware equipment and software applications and recommends corrective action.
- Document customer communication and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development.