Aptean off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Analyst . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About:Enterprise application software providers CDC Software Corporation and Consona Corporation, with a total of 1,500 employees and 5,000 customers, merged in August 2012 to form Aptean Corporation. Aptean sells software for the financial, manufacturing and supply chain industries integrating enterprise resource planning (ERP), supply chain management (SCM), and complaint management.
Position: Associate Analyst
Experiences: 1-2 years
Last date for online application: ASAP
- Education: B.Com/ M Com/ MBA(Finance)
- Year of Passing: 2017 to 2020
- Experience: 1 – 2 years
- Aggregate: 60% and above in 10th, 12th and Graduation
Shift Timings – 1:00 AM to 8:00 PM or 2:00 PM to 11:00 PM
- Strong IT, MS Office and particularly Excel knowledge
- Hard working, outgoing, personable attitude
- Excellent written and communication skills to liaise with colleague remotely
- Able to engage and build strong relationships with the team member and other internal departments
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team environment
- Keen to learn new technologies and techniques
- Analytical thinking
- Well-presented and well mannered
- Previous employment within the industry would be an advantage
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Working to tight deadlines to ensure that customers are billed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Dealing with queries and problem solving
- Analyzing numerical data
- Communicating with Internal customers over the telephone and via email
- Working amongst a team within a friendly office and communicating effectively when remotely.
- Administration duties to support the office and team.
- Ad hoc duties as requested.