Apple is conducting off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidate as Quality Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Apple is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. It is considered one of the Big Tech technology companies, alongside Amazon, Google, Microsoft, and Facebook.The company’s hardware products include the iPhone smartphone, the iPad tablet computer, the Mac personal computer, the iPod portable media player, the Apple Watch smartwatch, the Apple TV digital media player, the AirPods wireless earbuds and the HomePod smart speaker. Apple’s software includes macOS, iOS, iPadOS, watchOS, and tvOS operating systems, the iTunes media player, the Safari web browser, the Shazam music identifier and the iLife and iWork creativity and productivity suites, as well as professional applications like Final Cut Pro, Logic Pro, and Xcode. Its online services include the iTunes Store, the iOS App Store, Mac App Store, Apple Music, Apple TV+, iMessage, and iCloud. Other services include Apple Store, Genius Bar, AppleCare, Apple Pay, Apple Pay Cash, and Apple Card.
Position: Quality Engineer
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job Description: As a Quality Engineer we look forward to your expertise in providing functional and integration quality-assurance testing for features delivered on Web, iOS, OS X, and other operating systems.
- Build Quality test plans and cases with the goal of 100% automation and reduction of regression test cycles.
- Build test management tools/utilities and enhance existing automation platforms.
- Work closely with multi-functional organizations, project teams and clients to develop test plans, execute test plans and cases, and deliver high quality products.
- Act as a strong advocate for quality in the software development process.
- Identify gaps or inefficiencies in workflows and suggest necessary process improvements.
- Self-motivated and ability to grasp issues quickly and make educated, critical judgment in the absence of complete requirements.
- Provide project managers with timely and accurate testing status and progress during all testing phases, including summarizing Quality results at project conclusion.
- Able to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills.
- 5+ years of combined work experience in Software Development/Quality Engineering.
- Admin-level expertise in QA automation architecture, methodologies, processes, tools.
- Background in automating functional, system, and integration tests on Web, iOS, macOS, Android, Win.
- Strong Experience working with Java. Experience working with Selenium Webdriver desired.
- Experience building test programs in Python, Swift, AppleScript, or other OO languages.
- Familiarity with Identity Management software fundamentals and test methodologies.
- Expertise in testing Web Services (Rest & SOAP), databases, and batch processes.
- Working knowledge of SW build tools and CI/CD integrations.
- Validated ability to deliver high-quality work on tight schedules.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent context switching.
- Self-motivated, independent, and dedicated.
- Extraordinary collaboration and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.