American Express off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Engineer Trainee. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: The American Express Company is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered at 200 Vesey Street in New York City. The company was founded in 1850 and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.The company is best known for its charge card, credit card, and traveler’s cheque businesses.
Position: Engineer Trainee
Eligibility:The Candidate must earn bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other related technical discipline by June 2021.
- Function as core members of agile teams building products and solutions on a wide range of technology domains including Distributed Real-time Transaction Processing, Big Data and Analytics, AI/ML, omnichannel capabilities on native iOS, Android, Social Integration and Services/APIs.
- Work in collaboration with highly talented engineers in day to day activities and helping in review of design, coding and the other Software Development Life Cycle tasks.
- Be part of a culture of innovation and experimentation, constantly purse and learn industry leading/innovative technologies and solutions, and always be ready to try new concepts without fear of failure.
- Provide support to Cloud and Native Infrastructure including Data Center Operations, Application Maintenance, Service Assurance and Operations Engineering.
- Be accountable to create a frictionless customer experience by ensuring availability, performance, monitoring and faster incident response of platforms and services with optimal value along with vendor partner channels.
- Develop and leverage expertise in the use of enterprise observability and service management tools.
- Leverage the power of telemetry and operational data to analyse and recommend / implement service improvements and feature enhancements.
- Be a champion of Automation to deliver superior Customer and Developer experience.