American Express off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Customer Care Professional. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: The American Express Company is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered at 200 Vesey Street in New York City. The company was founded in 1850 and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.The company is best known for its charge card, credit card, and traveler’s cheque businesses.
Position: Customer Care Professional
- Graduate or Under Graduate (with prior international call center experience) in any field from a recognized University can apply.
- Ability to work in a fast paced metric driven environment with proficient multitasking and navigation in a windows environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Analytical mind & attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Amex card product would be preferred.
- Demonstrated consultative experience, ability to influence, resourceful.
- Deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning customer accounts for different American Express Products spanning across Consumer segment & Corporate segment in a fast paced, structured customer care environment.
- Process card applications in a timely and comprehensive manner to ensure customer satisfaction with Inbound and Outbound calling.
- Highlight issues through feedback and recommend changes in workflows, procedures and service levels to meet customer needs and to ensure quality service at all times.
- Grow and nurture customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable Customer value.
- Document necessary account information and offer custom solutions that benefit the customer.
- Deliver extraordinary results measured by customer satisfaction, effectiveness, efficiency and quality.
- Balance customer interests with the interests of American Express.
- Deliver Employees, Customers and Shareholder metrics as per goals.
- Resolve all customer queries and follow established problem ticket recording procedures as appropriate.
- Gather relevant information from customers as required and update it accurately to facilitate the decisioning process.
- Candidate should be open to work in India time nights shifts as we have a 24/7 work environment.