Amdocs off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineering Associate/ TBO Analyst. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Amdocs is a multinational corporation that was founded in Israel and currently headquartered in Chesterfield, Missouri, with support and development centers located worldwide. The company specializes in software and services for communications, media and financial services providers and digital enterprises.
Position: Software Engineering Associate/ TBO Analyst
- 2021 Batch : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech (CS, IT, E&C & E&TC streams only) & MCA.
- 60% throughout academics, with no breaks/year down.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Job Profile: Development/Testing/Managed Services/Dev-Support.
- Work Location: Pune/Gurgaon.
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable, and demo the software products to stakeholders.
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation, continuous improvement, and efficiency in all assigned tasks.