Amdocs off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Amdocs is a multinational corporation that was founded in Israel and currently headquartered in Chesterfield, Missouri, with support and development centers located worldwide. The company specializes in software and services for communications, media and financial services providers and digital enterprises.
Position: Software Engineer
Experience: 5-7 Years
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable , supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders.
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encourage to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
- Work experience 5 to 7 years Perl experience (server side) on Linux/Unix.
- Extensive Experience of SOAP and RESTFUL Architecture.
- Experience on Perl Mojolicious Plugins.
- Experience on Perl debugger, POSTMAN API testing tool.
- Working Experience on CI/CD and source control tool GitHub.
- Hands on Experience for Python different API used for Web development (Django).
- Good working knowledge of DB queries, Postgress will be a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of source code management, test automation and disciplined quality driven application development.
- Excellent problem solving and multi-tasking skills, with a creative and flexible attitude.
- Experience on Perl test suite.
- Working Experience on Unix/Linux Shell Scripting.
- Experience on Python Cloud Development On AWS.
- Streaming data pipeline experience- Python Data Analytics.
- Experience with open source packages and tools.
- Knowledge of cloud (AWS), technologies and operations with Docker/Kubernetes.