Amazon off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Development Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington. Amazon focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world” as well as the world’s most valuable brand.Amazon is known for its disruption of well-established industries through technological innovation and mass scale. It is the world’s largest online marketplace, AI assistant provider, live-streaming platform and cloud computing platform as measured by revenue and market capitalization.Amazon is the largest Internet company by revenue in the world.It is the second largest private employer in the United States and one of the world’s most valuable companies.
Position:Software Development Engineer
- Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design.
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform).
- Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus.
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Experience in optimization mathematics (linear programming, nonlinear optimization).
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
- Previous technical internship(s) preferred.
- Ability to code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Understand basic Algorithm fundamentals.
- Development of code in object oriented languages like C++ and java and build large scale robust distributed systems.
- Candidates for this role must have.
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field).
- Proven educational track record with sound data structure and algorithm knowledge.