Amazon off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Development Engineer Intern. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Amazon is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington. Amazon focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world” as well as the world’s most valuable brand.Amazon is known for its disruption of well-established industries through technological innovation and mass scale. It is the world’s largest online marketplace, AI assistant provider, live-streaming platform and cloud computing platform as measured by revenue and market capitalization.Amazon is the largest Internet company by revenue in the world.It is the second largest private employer in the United States and one of the world’s most valuable companies.
Position: Software Development Engineer Intern
- Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design.
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
- Ability to design and code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
- Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software.