Amazon off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Development Engineer I. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Amazon is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington. Amazon focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world” as well as the world’s most valuable brand.Amazon is known for its disruption of well-established industries through technological innovation and mass scale. It is the world’s largest online marketplace, AI assistant provider, live-streaming platform and cloud computing platform as measured by revenue and market capitalization.Amazon is the largest Internet company by revenue in the world.It is the second largest private employer in the United States and one of the world’s most valuable companies.
Position: Software Development Engineer I
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design.
- Ability to code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Understand basic Algorithm fundamentals.
- Development of code in object oriented languages like and and build large scale robust distributed systems.
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field).
- Proven educational track record with sound data structure and algorithm knowledge.
Job Description: Amazon has come a long way since opening on the World Wide in July 1995. Today, we operate retail websites in multiple countries across geographies, offering products in many categories (books, media, digital, electronics etc.) worldwide, and we still like to work hard, have fun and make history! The Amazon.com brand has become synonymous with a superior level of convenience, selection, low prices, and customer service. We are looking for Fresh College Graduate or software engineers with less than 1 year of Software engineering experience involving solving complex problems.