Amazon off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Sales Associate . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Amazon is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington. Amazon focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world” as well as the world’s most valuable brand.Amazon is known for its disruption of well-established industries through technological innovation and mass scale. It is the world’s largest online marketplace, AI assistant provider, live-streaming platform and cloud computing platform as measured by revenue and market capitalization.Amazon is the largest Internet company by revenue in the world.It is the second largest private employer in the United States and one of the world’s most valuable companies.
Position: Sales Associate
Experience: Freshers / Experienced
- 2+ years of experience in sales or business development.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA is preferred.
- Experience in an analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- Experience with e-commerce or offline retail would be an advantage.
- Experience selling nascent products/services into new markets is desired.
Job Description: As a Sales Associate with Amazon Seller Services, you will be part of the Direct Sales (DS) team which works with third party sellers (including brands, manufacturers and resellers) to grow their ecommerce business offerings by leveraging the best-in-class Amazon capabilities. You will be working in a dynamic sales environment, responsible for qualifying, negotiating and closing agreements with third-party sellers who are small/medium businesses to bring them onboard. These sellers play a key role in influencing product assortment and purchase decisions for 40 Mn unique visitors per month. Your role will be to work closely with the Business Teams/internal stakeholders and execute seller facing tasks related to their on-boarding on the platform, building selection catalogue and operational readiness. You are also required to educate sellers on the suite of business features/tools and encourage adoption to help them perform successfully post on-boarding to drive early success.The ideal candidate will possess a demonstrated ability to think about business challenges and have the ability provide sound business inputs and effectively present the value proposition of Amazon products and services as business solutions. Your success will be measured by the number of sellers, product selection and post launch success of your sellers on the platform.The candidate should be comfortable interfacing with technology systems, training other stakeholders on systems and processes and be able to analyze data and gather actionable conclusions. To be successful in this role you will need to have basic excel skills, ability to communicate effectively and handle seller objections to achieve desired outcomes. The candidate should possess the ability to work with internal teams and escalate appropriately to resolve seller blockers. This role provides opportunities to bring in new ideas/ approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever changing business climate. The candidate should possess the ability to strive in weekly rigor of seller performance reviews.
- Understand Amazon Seller Services products and services and be able to articulate its benefits to sellers.
- Introduction of various products/services to third party sellers for selling on .IN
- Track performance of key partners using appropriate metrics to manage performance.
- Achieve seller launch, selection and seller success targets.
- Engage with internal and external customers to improve business processes.
- Flag possible escalation, dive deep to recommend and implement corrective actions.