Amazon off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Programmer Analyst . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington. Amazon focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world” as well as the world’s most valuable brand.Amazon is known for its disruption of well-established industries through technological innovation and mass scale. It is the world’s largest online marketplace, AI assistant provider, live-streaming platform and cloud computing platform as measured by revenue and market capitalization.Amazon is the largest Internet company by revenue in the world.It is the second largest private employer in the United States and one of the world’s most valuable companies.
Position: Programmer Analyst
Experience: 0-5 years
Last date for online application: ASAP
- Education: Bachelor’s in CS or related field.
- Experience: 0- 5 years of experience.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as SQL, Perl, Python, XML or Ruby.
- Ability to write code in C, C++ or Java.
- Ability to understand functional/technical specifications and analyze data.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail, including the ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize the results.
- This job requires you to constantly hit the ground running and your ability to learn quickly and work on disparate and overlapping tasks will define your success.
- The ideal candidate must be detail-oriented, have superior verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, able to juggle multiple tasks at once, able to work independently and can maintain professionalism under pressure.
- Able to identify problems before they happen and implement solutions that detect and prevent outages.
- Able to accurately prioritize projects, make sound judgments, work to improve the customer experience, and get the right things done.