Amazon off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Programmer Analyst . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Amazon is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington. Amazon focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world” as well as the world’s most valuable brand.Amazon is known for its disruption of well-established industries through technological innovation and mass scale. It is the world’s largest online marketplace, AI assistant provider, live-streaming platform and cloud computing platform as measured by revenue and market capitalization.Amazon is the largest Internet company by revenue in the world.It is the second largest private employer in the United States and one of the world’s most valuable companies.
Position: Programmer Analyst
Experience: 0-5 years
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field with 0- 5 years of experience.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as SQL, Python or Java.
- Proficiency to write code in Python or Java.
- Ability to understand functional/technical specifications and analyse data.
- Creating simple automation mechanisms with scripts.
- Integration with REST APIs.
- Strong organisational and problem solving skills with great attention to detail.
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate.
- Experience designing unit & integration tests.
- Hands-on experience of AWS Services (DynamoDB, Lambda, RDS, MySQL, S3, EC2).
- Experience with Server-less application design.
- Experience in basic data analytics, ability to write and debug SQL queries.