Amazon off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Programmer Analyst . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Amazon is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington. Amazon focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world” as well as the world’s most valuable brand.Amazon is known for its disruption of well-established industries through technological innovation and mass scale. It is the world’s largest online marketplace, AI assistant provider, live-streaming platform and cloud computing platform as measured by revenue and market capitalization.Amazon is the largest Internet company by revenue in the world.It is the second largest private employer in the United States and one of the world’s most valuable companies.
Position: Programmer Analyst
Experience: 0-3 years
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
Salary: Rs 8-14 LPA
- Bachelor’s in CS or related field with 0- 5 years of experience.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as SQL, Perl, Python, XML or Ruby.
- Ability to write code in C, C++ or Java.
- Ability to understand functional/technical specifications and analyze data.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills with great attention to detail, including the ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize the results.
- The Transportation Team is looking for a passionate software programmer analyst who will be responsible for working with business, operations to gather ship carrier requirements and collaborate with transportation technology teams to integrate new carriers and ship methods into the network.
- As part of the integration, you have to design, develop and maintain transportation documents like shipping labels, carrier electronic manifest and invoices.
- You should also be working alongside development on Amazon Corporate and Divisional Software projects, updating/enhancing our current software, automation of manual configuration processes and documentation of our systems.