Amazon off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Programmer/Analyst . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Amazon is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington. Amazon focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world” as well as the world’s most valuable brand.Amazon is known for its disruption of well-established industries through technological innovation and mass scale. It is the world’s largest online marketplace, AI assistant provider, live-streaming platform and cloud computing platform as measured by revenue and market capitalization.Amazon is the largest Internet company by revenue in the world.It is the second largest private employer in the United States and one of the world’s most valuable companies.
Position: Programmer Analyst
- 0-3 years overall development/technical support experience.
- Strong object oriented development knowledge in C++ and/or Java.
- Knowledge of the UNIX/Linux operating system.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues.
- Demonstrates skill and passion for operational excellence.
- Documentation skills.