Amazon off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Device Associate . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Amazon is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington. Amazon focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world” as well as the world’s most valuable brand.Amazon is known for its disruption of well-established industries through technological innovation and mass scale. It is the world’s largest online marketplace, AI assistant provider, live-streaming platform and cloud computing platform as measured by revenue and market capitalization.Amazon is the largest Internet company by revenue in the world.It is the second largest private employer in the United States and one of the world’s most valuable companies.
Position: Device Associate
Experience: 0-2 years
- B.E ,B.Tech. ,MSC IT and MCA.
- Decent Communication.
- Testing Knowledge.
- Good Analytical Skill.
- Executes test cases, small, simple/mid-sized components and/or features related to apps, services, or devices to ensure they are operating as designed.
- Reviews new test & work instructions. Shares knowledge & best practices. To deep dive the app features & core functionalities.
- Meets daily productivity & quality targets. Is able to execute repetitive tasks on a daily basis with highest standard of quality w.r.t deliverables.
- Logs bugs/failures related to the execution of test instructions and/or quality mechanisms.
- Tracks resolution per service level agreements (SLAs).
- Able to learn manual device & application test procedures & how to use applicable software & tools.
- Strong knowledge in language, vocabulary & grammar & contextual information.
- Ability to deep dive on applications & comparing features between various versions & identifying changes made within versions.
- Ability to use software tools for validation, analysis and data capture on a daily basis.
- Comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing status reports.