Amazon off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Audit and Compliance Manager . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Amazon is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington. Amazon focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world” as well as the world’s most valuable brand.Amazon is known for its disruption of well-established industries through technological innovation and mass scale. It is the world’s largest online marketplace, AI assistant provider, live-streaming platform and cloud computing platform as measured by revenue and market capitalization.Amazon is the largest Internet company by revenue in the world.It is the second largest private employer in the United States and one of the world’s most valuable companies.
Position: Audit and Compliance Manager
- Bachelor degree in relevant field of study.
- Ability to work under pressure, handle stress and deliver high standard results quickly.
- Work with virtual teams with the highest levels of team spirit and integrity.
- Proven ability to analyze and interpret information received.
- Demonstrated research skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience working in a highly metrics driven environment.
- Experience handling confidential data.
- Working knowledge of local labor laws and its implementation best practices.
- Understand/identify the inherent transportation compliance risks for Last Mile operations in India. Perform 3P DSP/EDSP audits against the AMZL/TRC audit checklist and code of conduct in line with defined annual/periodic audit timetable.
- Review new and existing DSP/EDSP/DAs ensuring that they meet compliance, safety, and contractual standards.
- Ensure that they comply with Amazon’s Terms of Service.
Investigate suspicious DSP/EDSP/DA activity and behaviour that could pose a risk to AMZL, our customers, or others.
- Must be able to assess the real situation sometimes with limited information in hand in order to make an independent decision about the DSP/DAs integrity and compliance standard.
- Achieve productivity and quality standards for audits/investigations.
- Monitor DSP/EDSP activity as needed.
- Participate in other special projects/assignments as necessary.
- Willing to travel 80-95% of time, sometimes at short notice.
- Responsible for conducting short notice audits/investigations as required.
- Provision of clear targets and remedial actions for DSPs/EDSPs when standards fall below contractual criteria.
- Responsible for setting next steps including corrective and preventive action within agreed timelines and managing subsequent compliance and/or making recommendations for appropriate action to drive down residual risk.
- Preparation of audit summary documentation and recommendations for review by senior management.