Amagi is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Product Support Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Amagi Media Labs Pvt. Ltd. We are the Indian business arm of Amagi Media Labs, which is present across 40 Countries and provides cutting-edge broadcast tools for Television networks around the globe. These are driven on technologies such as AI, Machine Learning, and Cloud for channel origination, targeted ad insertion, Playout Services, OTT feed creation and OTT dynamic ad insertion.
Position: Product Support Engineer
Salary: Rs 6 LPA
- B.Tech (CS/IT)/MCA.
- 2019 & 2020 batches with B.E./B.Tech only.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in engineering track – computer science degree is preferred.
- Must have an experience of more than 1 year in a Product support role.
- Knowledge of any programming language and prior experience as a developer is preferred.
- Should have good communication skills – both verbal and written and prior experience of communication with internal stakeholders, external customers in B2B domain is preferred.
- Product support engineers are in charge of providing effective support for products developed in their organization. They are responsible for testing and providing technical troubleshooting during development.
- One of their main responsibilities includes creating a product support plan to provide maintenance.
- They oversee software deployments, are responsible for ensuring product quality, an overview of the security and integrity of the product to minimize privacy concerns, and create detailed product reports.
- A bachelor’s degree in an engineering track is a must, and good knowledge about any software programming language is preferred.
- In addition, previous experience in a related role is preferred.
- Product support engineers have advanced problem-solving skills and pay close attention to detail.
- They must have extensive knowledge of company products, be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to adapt to changes in product requirements.
- Additionally, they must have excellent interpersonal skills and work well in a team environment with other engineers.
- They also must be able to perform effectively with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency with proprietary software, as well as office applications to communicate with higher management and other team members, is necessary as well.
- Analyze and resolve customer concerns and problems, diagnose the root cause, and document interactions.
- Support remote and local upgrades, installations, and maintenance.
- Conduct training and create documentation for other engineers, users, and other audiences.
- Involvement in technical discussions with the dev team to understand the product better, document them and address customer concerns raised related to the product.
- Provide on-call and ongoing troubleshooting, technical suggestions to internal and external stakeholders.