Altair is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Digital Marketing Intern. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Altair Engineering Inc. is an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Troy, Michigan. They provide product design and engineering, enterprise services, data analytics, IoT and cloud computing. Altair was founded by James R Scapa, George Christ, and Mark Kistner in 1985. Altair Engineering is the creator of the HyperWorks suite of CAE software products.
Position: Digital Marketing Intern
Qualification: Any Graduate
- Currently working on or recently graduated with a Marketing degree.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fast learner with good analytical skills.
- Familiarity with all the social media platforms.
- Interest to work as an intern for 6/12 months.
Job Roles: Altair seeks a results-driven digital marketing intern who will help execute the company’s digital marketing strategy. This person, reporting to the Digital Marketing Analyst, will support global multi-channel campaigns that will directly guide the digital presence of Altair to impact the bottom line and contribute in delivering the company’s business objectives. The role provides a unique opportunity to collaborate on a team that is open, entrepreneurial, passionate, and above all fun!
- Responsible for On-page SEO activities and create title tags and meta tags for the websites.
- Assist in Keyword discovery and content optimization.
- Optimize blog content with the right keywords and relevant links and meta tags.
- Analyze the website and identify SEO opportunities. Get an experience to work in SEO tools like SEMrush, HubSpot and Google Analytics.
- Optimize YouTube videos with SEO friendly titles and description. Identify new YouTube marketing opportunities.
- Implement a Quora marketing strategy by regularly answering industry/ product related questions and improving engagement and brand awareness.
- Analyse and prepare website performance reports.
- Create and implement Google Ads PPC campaigns.