Allscripts is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Allscripts Healthcare Solutions is a publicly traded American company that provides physician practices, hospitals, and other healthcare providers with practice management and electronic health record technology. Allscripts also provides products for patient engagement and care coordination, as well as financial and analytics technology. The company has more than 180,000 physician users and has products in 2,700 hospitals and 13,000 extended care organizations.
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
- 0-2 Years of experience in design, development and implementation of any software language.
- Hands on experience in .Net or COBOL Programming is preferred.
- US Healthcare, Revenue Cycle Management Knowledge is preferred.
- Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance.
- Ownership of assigned software and non-software deliverables.
- Liaison with Business Analysts and/or internal customers to ensure that requirements are understood.
- Production, preparation and execution of unit test plans.
- Production of efficient and fully documented code.
- Production of supporting technical and installation documentation for internal and external publication.
- Achievement of agreed productivity targets in order to ensure developments are delivered within budget, to schedule and to defined quality standards.
- Completion of all necessary software and non-software components in the timescales as defined by the Project Manager. Quality and adherence to Standards.
- Tech Specs, Code and/or Unit Test Plans produced are all in line with the Traceability Matrix/Functional Specification.
- Timely and accurate reporting of project status as required by Line or Project Manager.
- Escalate all issues in a timely fashion.