Allegis Global Solutions off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Operations Manager. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
Position: Operations Manager
- Leadership skills and ability to drive results in a matrix environment.
- Strong written and verbal/presentation skills.
- Ability to write client-oriented communications e.g. emails, job descriptions.
- Ability to give presentations to clients ranging in group size of one to fifteen.
- Functional personal computer/software knowledge.
- Proven ability to manage many projects/tasks at the same time.
- Proven ability to perform under pressure and under tight deadlines.
- Ability to interact with people at all levels of an organization and to develop strong client relationships.
- Market trends orientation.
- Data analysis & trending.
- Influencing skills.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop strong and constructive relationships with business stakeholders, TA leadership, key HR contacts, as well as across the broader AGS business in India and across the globe.
- Gain a sound understanding of the assigned business/s (structure, nature of their work and business challenges faced) to enable anticipation of businesses future recruitment needs, ensure sourcing strategy is aligned with these requirements.
- Ensure effective and high-quality regular weekly, monthly and quarterly communication with the hiring manager community and various key senior business stakeholders, facilitating a consultative recruitment experience through knowledge and intelligence sharing, as well as accurate reporting.
- Become a key contact point for recruitment, sourcing or strategy queries/issues that arise pertaining to the RPO team. Actively seek and act on feedback from key stakeholders to drive optimum solutions for both parties.
- Analyze and communicate to client/s and Allegis Global Solutions peer’s recruitment trends, results, and insights (business unit, client and external market) to drive future recruitment activity, improve compliance and reduce risk.
- Communicate the process and benefits of the solution and Allegis Global Solutions membership to key stakeholders, including changes in process, new initiatives/ projects, and additional service offerings.
- Governance and Compliance (Team, Recruiting Numbers, Policy, Process, Procedure).
- Extensive experience in Sourcing and hands-on recruiting will be key to this role.
- Regular Team/recruiting numbers/SLA’s review.