Align off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Developer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Align Technology was founded by Zia Chishti and Kelsey Wirth in 1997 and began working on the development of a clear aligner. Align received FDA clearance to market the Invisalign system in 1998 and it was first marketed in 2000. Align Technology went public on January 26, 2001 on the Nasdaq Stock Market.In March 2011 Align acquired the Israeli company Cadent for $190 million; Cadent manufactured intraoral scanners that included 3D imaging, as well as software to display the acquired images and to plan treatment.Joseph M. Hogan joined Align in June 2015, and serves as CEO and President.The company’s sales reached $1 billion for the first time in 2016 and its products were being used in about 8% of people who got braces. In 2017 the company was faced with the challenge of the expiration of its patents on its Invisalign system starting in October 2017 and the beginning of generic competition.In March 2020, Align Technology announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Exocad Global Holdings for approximately $418.7 million.
Position: Associate Developer
- Develop highly scalable micro-services and APIs.
- Develop user-friendly interfaces.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Build instrumentation and metrics for monitoring and alerting systems.
- Document your work, research and implement new technologies to solve specific product asks.
- Must have bachelor’s degree in computer science or related streams.
- Experience with object-oriented programming.
- Strong fundamentals including an understanding of data structures, concurrent programming.
- Able to write elegant, efficient, and testable code.
- Must have the willingness to learn new technologies and embrace the technology trends.
- Experience with relational databases.