Alight off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Analyst. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: With an unwavering belief that a company’s success starts with its people, Alight Solutions is a leading cloud-based provider of integrated digital human capital and business solutions. Leveraging proprietary AI and data analytics, Alight optimizes business process as a service (BPaaS) to deliver superior outcomes for employees and employers across a comprehensive portfolio of services. Alight allows employees to enrich their health, wealth and work while enabling global organizations to achieve a high-performance culture. Alight’s 15,000 dedicated colleagues serve more than 30 million employees and family members.
Location: Navi Mumbai
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical, business or other relevant field of study.
- If not already a holder of the relevant Workday Certifications, successful completion of appropriate Workday Certification(s) is a requirement of the role.
- Obtain a thorough understanding of the client’s business requirements, identify the most appropriate integration approach and capture accurate integration requirements.
- Translate the client’s requirements into a detailed design that fully leverages the Workday integration toolset.
- Apply integration expertise and technical skills to build complex integrations.
- Working independently on smaller projects, play and active role in the delivery of a defined set of integrations that meet the client’s business requirements.
- Share knowledge of the Workday integration platform with the client to monitor and support the ongoing production change requests and issues.
Experiences and Skills:
- Experience in the application of modern integration technologies (Web Services, XSLT, Java, Query Language) and the Workday integration platform is preferred.
- Use excellent oral and written communications skills to engage with stakeholders at all levels and build productive working relationships.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise, responding with a sense of urgency to immediate needs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to frequent change.