AirAsia off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: AirAsia Berhad (MYX: 5099) is a Malaysian low-cost airline headquartered near Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It is the largest airline in Malaysia by fleet size and destinations. AirAsia Group operates scheduled domestic and international flights to more than 165 destinations spanning 25 countries. Its main hub is klia2, the low-cost carrier terminal at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) in Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia. Its affiliate airlines Thai AirAsia, Indonesia AirAsia, Philippines AirAsia, and AirAsia India have hubs in Bangkok-Don Mueang, Jakarta-Soekarno–Hatta, Manila-Ninoy Aquino, and Bengaluru-Kempegowda airports respectively, while its sister airline, AirAsia X, focuses on long-haul routes. AirAsia’s registered office is in Petaling Jaya, Selangor while its head office is at Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
Position: Software Engineer
- You are Computer Science graduate holding Masters/ Engineering degree.
- You are great in Data Structure & algorithms, Aptitude and problem solving.
- Good academic records.
- You have a deep respect for the challenges associated with operating a large-scale system in production, and your designs and implementations reflect that understanding.
- You have a great attitude and can adapt to change. You stay calm, poised and maintain your great sense of humour even in the face of big challenges.
- Knowledge on MEAN stack / Python/ Go is a plus.
- You’ve interfaced with RESTful JSON APIs, cloud services (Google or AWS), GitHub and you are proficient in TDD.
- Partner with Product and UX to design, implement, and deploy a system that turns business travel from mundane to magical.
- Serve as a key member of our Engineering team and contribute to establishing best technical practices. Take us from good to great.