Air India is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Duty Officer/ Junior Executive-Technical/ Ramp Service Agent.
About: Air India is the flag carrier airline of India, headquartered at New Delhi.It is owned by Air India Limited, a government-owned enterprise, and operates a fleet of Airbus and Boeing aircraft serving 102 domestic and international destinations. The airline has its hub at Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, alongside several focus cities across India. Air India is the largest international carrier out of India with an 18.6% market share.Over 60 international destinations are served by Air India across four continents. The airline became the 27th member of Star Alliance on 11 July 2014.The airline was founded by J. R. D. Tata as Tata Airlines in 1932; Tata himself flew its first single-engine de Havilland Puss Moth, carrying air mail from Karachi’s Drigh Road Aerodrome to Bombay’s Juhu aerodrome and later continuing to Madras (currently Chennai). After World War II, it became a public limited company and was renamed as Air India. On 21 February 1960, it took delivery of its first Boeing 707 named Gauri Shankar and became the first Asian airline to induct a jet aircraft in its fleet.In 2000–01, attempts were made to privatise Air India and from 2006 onwards, it suffered losses after its merger with Indian Airlines.
Position: Duty Officer/ Junior Executive-Technical/ Ramp Service Agent
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ Degree/ Diploma/ ITI
Last date for online application: 16-10-20
Duty Officer: Graduate from a recognized university under 10+2+3 pattern with 12 years’ experience.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Production/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics /Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognized university.
- Must be in possession of LMV. Heavy Motor Vehicle Valid Driving License to be produced maximum.
Ramp Service Agent:
- Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Production / Electronics / Automobile Engineering recognized by the State Government.
- ITI with NCTVT (Total 3 years) in motor vehicle Auto Electrical / Air conditioning Diesel Mechanic / Bench fitter / Welder.
- Candidate must carry original valid Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License at the time of appearing for the Trade Test.
Upper Age Limit:
Duty Officer: 50 Years (born between 02.09.1970 and 01.09.2002)
Junior Executive-Technical/ Ramp Service Agent:
- General: 28 years (born between 02.09.1992 and 01.09.2002).
- OBC: 31 years (born between 02.09.1989 and 01.09.2002).
- SC/ST: 33 years (born between 02.09.1987 and 01.09.2002).
- Duty Officer: 01 post
- Jr. Executive-Technical: 01 post
- Ramp Service Agent: 01 post
- Duty Officer: Rs. 32,200/-
- Jr. Executive-Technical: Rs. 25,300/-
- Ramp Service Agent: Rs. 19,350/-