Agiloft off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Java Developer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Over three million users at organizations ranging from small enterprises to U.S. government agencies and Fortune 100 companies depend on Agiloft’s top-rated product suites for Contract Management Software, Service Desk, Custom Workflow, and more. Agiloft specializes in automating contract management and related processes that are too complex for competing vendors. Our best practice templates and adaptable technology ensure rapid deployment and a fully extensible system.
Position: Java Developer
- Computer Science degree or equivalent.
- At least one year of post-graduate experience in Java development and working with relational databases.
- Good understanding of OO programming principles and commitment to clean, efficient, well-documented code.
- Experience with J2EE, Tomcat, JBoss is preferred.
- Experience with enterprise software development is preferred.