AECOM off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Structural Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: AECOM (formerly AECOM Technology Corporation) is an American multinational engineering firm. AECOM has approximately 87,000 employees, and is number 157 on the 2019 Fortune 500 list.The company’s official name from 1990 to 2015 was AECOM Technology Corporation, and is now AECOM. The company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol ACM and on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol E6Z.
Position: Structural Engineer
- Performs specific and limited portions of a broader assignment of an experienced engineer.
- Gathers and correlates basic engineering data using established and well-defined procedures.
- Works on detailed or routine engineering assignments involving calculations and relatively simple tests.
- Proposes approach to solve new problems encountered.
- Identifies discrepancies in results.
- Provides guidance to entry level engineers.
- Performs work in accordance with agreed upon budget and schedule with moderate supervision.