Adobe off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Adobe is an American multinational computer software company. Incorporated in Delaware and headquartered in San Jose, California, it has historically focused upon the creation of multimedia and creativity software products, with a more recent foray towards digital marketing software. Adobe is best known for its Adobe Flash web software ecosystem, Photoshop image editing software, Adobe Illustrator vector graphics editor, Acrobat Reader, the Portable Document Format (PDF), and Adobe Creative Suite, as well as its successor Adobe Creative Cloud.Adobe was founded in December 1982 by John Warnock and Charles Geschke, who established the company after leaving Xerox PARC to develop and sell the PostScript page description language. In 1985, Apple Computer licensed PostScript for use in its LaserWriter printers, which helped spark the desktop publishing revolution.As of 2019, Adobe has more than 21,000 employees worldwide, about 40% of whom work in San Jose. Adobe also has major development operations in the United States in Newton, New York City, Minneapolis, Lehi, Seattle, and San Francisco. It also has major development operations in Noida and Bangalore in India.
Position: Software Engineer
Experience: 1-5 years
- Should have good knowledge of software usage and understanding of the Windows platform (Mac being a plus).
- The person will be responsible for testing features and various workflows in Acrobat/Reader products
- Test Automation and building testing frameworks is part of the job hence hands-on working knowledge in programming domain in one of the following language (C/C++, Python, Java Scripting) is required.
- Should have good knowledge of test methodologies like black box, white box, integration, performance, acceptance and system testing.
- Knowledge about HTML/JS web technologies, web debugging tools, open source JS libraries (node, jQuery etc.) and advanced JS concepts will be a huge plus.
- An ideal candidate should have a good academic background with at least a B.E/B.Tech degree in computer science engineering and 1 – 5 years of work experience in white box testing role.
- This position requires sharp analytical skills, excellent scripting/programming knowledge, and finally passion to excel in the field of software testing.
- The person should have a clear thought process to handle releases in an extremely short cycles, and be willing to go overboard as and when required.
- Good written and verbal communication is essential.