Accolite Digital is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Development Engineers. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Accolite Digital is a leading provider of cloud and digital product engineering services across the banking and financial services, technology, healthcare, communications and media, and logistics industries. Headquartered in Addison, Texas, Accolite helps its customers successfully navigate their digital transformation journeys by providing digital product engineering, cloud services, data engineering, DevOps, customer experience and design services.
Position: Software Development Engineers
Salary: Rs 5-8 LPA
- Eligible Courses – B.E/B.Tech, MTech, MCA, Integrated Course.
- Eligible Stream – CS/IT and Circuit streams.
- Diversity hiring event for Software Development Engineer (SDE) role.(Women Candidates only Eligible).
- Applicable to diverse candidates from 2022 graduation batch with no active backlog & CGPA >6/10 or % >60%.
Job Description: As a software developer, you will be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the system. You are passionate in understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, & etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to great quality of code at all times.
- Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging, and updating current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easier.
- Work closely with analysts, designers, and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.