Accenture off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Senior Analyst . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
Position: Senior Analyst
Experience: 5-8 years
Qualification: Any Graduation
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve increasingly complex problems.
- Your day to day interactions is with peers within Accenture.
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management.
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments.
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions.
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients.
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others.
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.