Accenture off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Software Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurugram
Experience: 0-1 year
Salary: Rs 4.5 LPA
- Full time program in B.E. / B. Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc (All streams).
- Year of passing: Graduates from 2019/2020/2021.
- Backlogs: No active backlogs both during application and at the time of Onboarding.
- Gap in Education: Maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation).
- Applied for Accenture Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment / interview process in last three months
- Work Permit: Should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport).