Accenture off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Software Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurugram
Salary: Rs 4.5 LPA
- B.E, B.Tech (All streams/branches).
- 2019 & 2020 graduates can apply.
- An aggregate of 65 percent/6.5 CGPA and no active backlogs at the time of recruitment process and during onboarding.
- Maximum one-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation).
- 0-1 year of work experience can apply.
- The candidates should have certification, academic project experience/ internship, or work experience in the following technologies:
- SAP ABAP
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship or have relevant work permit documents.
- Candidates who have worked or applied at Accenture before (if any) must disclose the details at the time of application.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require a work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India.
- Basic understanding of ABAP Development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, Performance Analysis.
- Experience or knowledge in configuration, customization of Salesforce.com applications.
- Good working knowledge in J2EE and full-stack development.
- Knowledge and development experience of .NET (ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC).
- Design, build, test, assemble, support, and configure the application using business requirements.
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations.
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality, and technologies and integrate them into existing solutions.
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support.