Accenture off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Manager . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
Position: Associate Manager
Experience: 10-12 Years
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of moderately complex problems.
- Typically creates new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
- The person requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor or team leads.
- Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- The person should require minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams.
- Individual would manage medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.