Accenture off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Manager. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
Position: Associate Manager
Experience: 10-14 years
- Record To Report.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Ability to handle disputes.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems.
- You will typically be creating new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
- The role requires a clear understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- You will need to hold monthly meaningful conversations with team members to discuss performance, coaching and feedback, training needs, and career discussions.
- You will need to monitor & drive team performance, including throughput and quality as per defined metrics.
- Your primary upward interaction is with a direct supervisor or team leads
- You will generally interact with peers and/or management levels with clients or internal stakeholders.
- You will be provided with minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions that you make often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams.
- You would be managing medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.