Accenture off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Application Developer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
Position: Application Developer
Experience: 2.5-4 years
Qualification: 15 years of full time education
Job Role: Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Should be flexible to work within different teams and a good team player 2 Utilize in -depth knowledge both functional and technical in IBM BPM v857 and IBM BAW to analyze and develop Specific solutions 3 Should work independently with minimum support 4 Developing code as per the coding standards.
- 1 Minimum 2 to 3 Years of experience on IBM BPM preferably IBM BAW and other versions such as 857 and 856 2 Minimum 1 Year hands on experience on working with SPARK UI toolkit 3 Should be well versed with IBM BPM concepts Process Designer,Process server WPS and Process Admin 4 Development of BPM Applications using Teamworks features like the BPD, Coaches, Coach Views, Sub Process, Linked Process, script, System Task, User Task, Gateways, Timer Events, Message Events and Tracking Events.
- 1 Communication and leadership skills 2 Team handling skills and analytical skills 3 Presentation skills and ability to work under pressure.
- HTML (Hypertext Markup Language).
- IBM Business Process Manager.
- Java Standard Edition.