Accenture off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Analyst. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
Experience: 3-5 years
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems.
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors.
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management..
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments.
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders.
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients.
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others.
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
- Adaptabile and flexibile
- Dispute Resolution
- Active Listening
- Analytic skills