ABB off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Engineer. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: ABB, formerly ASEA Brown Boveri, is a Swedish-Swiss multinational corporation headquartered in Zürich, Switzerland,operating mainly in robotics, power, heavy electrical equipment, and automation technology areas. It is ranked 341st in the Fortune Global 500 list of 2018 and has been a global Fortune 500 company for 24 years.Until the sale of its electricity division in 2020, ABB was Switzerland’s largest industrial employer. ABB is traded on the SIX Swiss Exchange in Zürich, Nasdaq Stockholm and the New York Stock Exchange in the United States.
Experience: 0-1 year
- Required graduate engineers from premier Institutions like IIT/IIIT with Information Technology or Computer Science stream.
- Fresher with software development in leading and state-of-the-art technologies.
- Should have knowledge of software development platforms.
- Should have good experience on working on Microsoft Office tools for automation.
- Should have strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- Should good customer be facing and coordination skills.
- Developing software and preparing and ensuring delivery of high-quality Industrial Automation applications.
- Working closely with Front-end teams/Sales to understand customers’ requirements, business environment and related complexity and formulate software requirements specifications.
- Demonstrating innovation in software applications making processes followed and/or products delivered and encouraged it within the team.
- Delivering products using in complex technology landscapes.
- Delivering in predictable timelines and with predictable quality.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.