AB InBev off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Data Scientist – Analytics. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV, commonly known as AB InBev, is a multinational drink and brewing company based in Leuven, Belgium. AB InBev has a global functional management office in New York City, and regional headquarters in São Paulo, London, St. Louis, Mexico City, Bremen, Johannesburg and others. It has approximately 630 beer brands in 150 countries.
Position: Associate Data Scientist – Analytics
Experience: 0-2 Years
- Degree in business analytics/data science/statistics/economics or degree in Engineering, Mathematics or Computer.
- ScienceBachelor’s degree or Master’s degree with 0-2 years of Data Science experience from a recognized institute.
- Hands-on experience in implementation of various machine learning algorithms (e.g. SVM, Random Forests, Gradient Boosting, Log-Log regression, XGBoost, Lasso, Ridge, Clustering techniques, Neural Networks and others) and time-series algorithms (e.g. ARIMA, ARIMAX, UCM, Holt-Winters and others).
- Excellent coding skills in – SQL, R or Python.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate ability to quickly understand new concepts especially in the field of analytic.
- Execute outstanding coding skills in order to develop advance ML/time-series models.
- Develop BI dashboards– to share final analysis result with business stakeholders.
- Procure data from multiple data sources and do data munging to convert it into the analytical dataset to perform time-series analysis.
- Research on the newer technologies and algorithms, to improve forecast accuracy.
- Interact with multiple stakeholders to present results in PPT or Jupyter Notebook/R Markdown format.
- Focus on developing end-to-end analytical solution.