AB InBev off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Data Scientist – Analytics. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV, commonly known as AB InBev, is a multinational drink and brewing company based in Leuven, Belgium. AB InBev has a global functional management office in New York City, and regional headquarters in São Paulo, London, St. Louis, Mexico City, Bremen, Johannesburg and others. It has approximately 630 beer brands in 150 countries.
Position: Associate Data Scientist – Analytics
- Degree in business analytics / data science / statistics / economics and / or degree in Engineering, Mathematics or Computer.
- Science Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree with 0-2 years of Data Science experience from a recognized institute.
- Hands-on experience in implementation of various machine learning algorithms (e.g. SVM, Random Forests, Gradient Boosting, Log-Log regression, XGBoost, Lasso, Ridge, Clustering techniques, Neural Networks and others) and time-series algorithms (e.g. ARIMA, ARIMAX, UCM, Holt-Winters and others).
- Excellent coding skills in – SQL, R or Python.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate ability to quickly understand new concepts especially in field of analytics.
- Marketing Analytics background in FMCG domain.
- Econometrics/Macroeconomic model understanding.
- Knowledge of visualization techniques and building dashboards in tools like PowerBI or Tableau.