7 off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Senior Network Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: 7.ai (full company name 7.ai, Inc.) is a customer experience software and services company that uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to understand consumer intent. It helps companies create a personalized experience across all channels.
Position: Senior Network Engineer
- 5+ years experience in leading and managing large scale network systems.
- Strong understanding of routing, firewall, switches & load balancer knowledge.
- Strong knowledge on Datacenter switching & routing .
- Self-starter/high energy, deadline-driven, dependable and can deliver results with aggressive deadlines.
- Experienced in designing and implementing Business Continuity Plans and Disaster Recovery Plans and facilities.
- Strong analytical skills for interpreting business requirements and translating them into technical specifications.
- Developing, implementing, coordinating, reviewing, evaluating, and improving business procedures and policies, as well as organizational activities and initiatives.
- Building relationships with both internal and external parties with focus on service management and delivery.
- Monitoring budgets and progress for all projects and activities.
- Strategize, plan and collaborate with both higher- and lower-level colleagues.
- Ability to define tools and automation needed to achieve process and technical improvements.
- Well versed in protocols of change management, incident management and configuration management.
- Be able to operate and support a 24×7 environment with a strong sense of urgency.
- MS in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail, hands on, team player, and can-do attitude.
- Manage a team of highly skilled engineers for Network operations and engineering.
- Manage ticketing queues in Jira & responsible for Network Infrastructure uptime.
- Provide leadership, drive operations excellence, while keeping costs minimal, and deploy reliable solutions.
- Able to analyse problems, issues & needs and provide robust but adaptable solutions which meet current and future requirements.
- Keen interest in leading edge ISP technologies, Happy to challenge existing processes and procedures.
- Embrace and promote innovation and deliver strong team results.
- Working with senior management and other peers for strategy development and execution planning .
- Delegating responsibilities and supervising business operations.
- Manage and work with development lifecycle of various applications which include interfacing with clients and development team in Bangalore/San Jose/Toronto locations to determine features, architecture, design, delivery, quality management and people management.
- Ability to influence people and drive results in a matrix organization while building long term positive and collaborative relationships.
- Organise and prioritise workload , Lead internal projects to improve service.