ServiceNow is conducting off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidate as Staff Data Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: ServiceNow (Service-now in 2011) is an American software company based in Santa Clara, California that develops a cloud computing platform to help companies manage digital workflows for enterprise operations. Founded in 2004 by Fred Luddy, ServiceNow is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the Russell 1000 Index and S&P 500 Index. In 2018, Forbes magazine named it number one on its list of the world’s most innovative companies.
Position: Staff Data Engineer
- 10+ years of documented experience as a software engineer working on various data technologies.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience working on Snowflake, Snowpipe, SnowSQL, Replication, data-sharing, data-ingestion into Snowflake etc. development activities.
- Previous experience with end-to-end implementation of Snowflake cloud data warehouse.
- Good sense of Warehouse architecture for performance optimization and scalability on Snowflake.
- Experience in full life cycle of EDW projects and good understanding of dimensional modeling.
- Experience in ad-hoc data analysis, solution design, reporting & dashboard development.
- Experience with real-time data ingestion techniques.
- Experience in real-time ETL, Matillion, Kafka, DBT etc. is strong plus.
- Scripting experience in PowerShell, Python will be strong plus.
- Snowflake SnowPro certification is a plus point.
- Knowledge of Sales, Marketing, Customer, Product domain is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work individually and in a broader geographically disperse team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or similar.